IKEA furniture is in practically everyones home these days. And while the furniture giant offers great design at affordable prices, everyones homes can tend to look a bit samey when furnished out of the latest IKEA catalogue. So why not add some individuality to your IKEA furniture with these 10 clever IKEA hacks?
1. Give a Harry chair a cute makeover with a Sharpie!
Get full instructions here
2. Use a Cot for the Bottom of the Mydal Bunk Bed
3. Gold Spray Paint Transforms Bygel Utility Cart into a Lust-Worthy Bar Cart
See How Here
4. Fix Some Leather Pulls to a Boring Malm Chest of Drawers
... Or to Bestas
Learn How Here
5. Liven Up the Bondis wall clock with a Vintage Belt
Here's What You Need to Do
6. Gold-Leaf the Inside of A Lampshade
7. Stain the Bekväm foot stool Walnut and Dip Paint the Top
Full Instructions Here
Read How Here
9. Paint the Vittsjo Shelf Gold
More Info Here
10. Take Some Gold Paint and Marble Contact to Your Ikea Nesting Tables
Of course, if you you're not one for DIY, you can always hire one of Service Central's professionals to get the job done for you. Get quotes now!