Service Central Policies & Agreements
Viewing Terms and Conditions version 3: Effective 2 September 2010
Service Central Terms and Conditions - User Agreement
BETWEEN: Service Central (Aust) Pty Ltd ACN 105 346 389 ("Service Central") and a party that uses the System and/or the Site ("User").
By using the System and/or Site you the User agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with Service Central.
1. User Eligibility
User acknowledges and agrees that the System is available only to persons aged 18 years old and over. User represents and warrants that he/she is 18 years old or over.
2. Service Central's Role
The System operates as both a finder and facilitator seeking to match the needs of Users with Providers. Service Central is as a neutral facilitator and the User acknowledges and agrees it is not directly involved in the transactions between Users and Providers.
3. Feedback feature of Site
3.1 User acknowledges and agrees that Service Central operates a user feedback system, on which User may post comments, compliments, criticisms and other observations regarding Providers on the Site that are honest, fair and reasonable and which can be substantiated.
3.2 User acknowledges and agrees that any information or material submitted by it to the Site for inclusion in the feedback system is and will be treated by Service Central as non confidential and non-proprietary and it may use such material without restriction.
3.3 User must not post or transmit any material on the Site which is offensive, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, vulgar, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise reasonably objectionable.
3.4 User agrees not to disrupt the flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner which negatively effects other users of the Site.
3.5 User agrees not to impersonate any other person when posting material to the Site.
3.6 User acknowledges that any material it posts to the Site may be removed by Service Central from the Site without notice at any time.
3.7 Service Central does not warrant to the User that it or Providers will respond to questions or comments submitted by User to the Site.
4. User Warranties
4.1 Without limiting clause 3, User agrees that it will:
- (a) not use the Site for illegal purposes including without limitation by posting to the Site information encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence;
- (b) not use any feature of the Site to send unsolicited commercial emails to Users, whether individually or as a group;
- (c) not copy, translate, reproduce, communicate to the public, adapt, vary or modify anything on the Site without Service Central's prior written consent;
- (d) not use anything on this Site for or in connection with any business or enterprise (whether for profit or otherwise) and in particular in any enterprise of a service which is in competition with Service Central;
- (e) not post to the Site or otherwise propagate material of any kind which contains computer worms, viruses or other types of malicious or harmful programs;
- (f) not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Service Central's infrastructure;
- (g) not damage, modify, interfere with, disrupt or destroy the files, data, passwords, devices or resources that belong to Service Central or do anything that compromises the security of the Site;
- (h) not use the Site to engage in misleading or deceptive on-line marketing practices;
- (i) not use the Site to transmit junk mail, spam, chain letters or engage in other flooding techniques or mass distribution of unsolicited email; or
- (j) provide Service Central with complete and accurate contact details when using the System enabling Providers to contact User as requested.
5. Service Central's Reservation of Rights
5.1 Service Central reserves the right to:
- (a) remove or refuse to post any information and/or materials (in whole or in part) that it, in its sole and absolute discretion, regards in any way objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or this Agreement without notice to User; and
- (b) modify or discontinue any services Service Central offers at any time without notice or liability to User.
6. Intellectual Property
6.1 All intellectual property rights in information, data and materials used or appearing on the Site including (without limitation) all software, tools, know-how, equipment or processes, trade marks, logos and other materials shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Service Central or its licensors. User acknowledges and agrees that it shall not acquire any rights, title or interest in or to any of Service Central's intellectual property rights.
6.2 To the extent that User submits any information or material to Service Central relating to a Job Request or for otherwise posting on the Site, User automatically grants Service Central a licence to use the information or material for the purpose for which it is provided.
7. Disclaimer and Acknowledgments
7.1 Service Central provides the System and Provider details on an 'as is' basis and without any warranty, express, implied or statutory as to the quality, efficacy, reliability or other attribute or characteristic of any Provider.
7.2 To the fullest extent legally possible, Service Central excludes any representation or warranty concerning the System, the Site or any third party Site referred to or connected via the Site.
7.3 Without limiting the foregoing, User acknowledges that:
- (a) Service Central does not check the truth or currency of the material or information that Providers provide or make available to it;
- (b) Service Central does not control, endorse, approve or warrant to the User the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any of the goods or services of third parties (including Providers) referred to at the Site or whose identities become known to User as a result of using the System or otherwise;
- (c) Service Central does not warrant to the User that anything on the Site or any third-party Site referred to or connected via the Site is accurate, complete or up to date and makes no performance warranty whatsoever concerning anything on or implied from them;
- (d) User should satisfy itself through its own enquiries as to the condition or suitability of any Provider, Provider Services or any other goods and/or services supplied, offered by or recommended by on behalf of a Provider. User agrees to consult professionals for advice that is specifically tailored to User's particular circumstances;
- (e) Service Central does not offer professional advice on the fitness of any goods, services or information supplied by any third parties including Providers;
- (f) Service Central does not endorse or recommend any Provider, goods or services, including where details of a Provider are provided by Service Central to User or otherwise become known using the System;
- (g) Service Central is not a party to any transactions between User and Providers and User (and not Service Central) is responsible for paying Provider for all Jobs;
- (h) the User is responsible for completing all transactions it participates in (including monitoring the status and complying with all relevant legal obligations);
- (i) Service Central does not warrant to the User that the Site or any information or communication it provides is or will be reliable, timely, error or fault free, complete or accurate;
- (j) the Site may experience interruptions and access difficulties from time to time and that Service Central will not be responsible for such interruptions or access difficulties; and
- (k) Service Central shall not be liable for any loss or damage whether directly or indirectly incurred by User or any third person as a result of any failure or delay in Service Central doing any thing, including, but not limited to transmitting any information to User or removing any information from the Site or any Provider from the System.
7.4 User agrees that Service Central and all affiliates and related entities of Service Central have no responsibility for the legality of the actions of other users.
8. Limitation of Liability
8.1 To the extent permitted by law Service Central excludes all liability to the User or any other person for any loss claim or damage (whether arising in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise for any loss, whether it be consequential, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or otherwise, including, without limitation any loss of profits, loss or corruption of data or loss of or damages to reputation or goodwill) arising out of or in connection with any:
- (a) removal or termination of User's access to the System and Site; or
- (b) use of the Site or the System or information on or provided through the Site or the System or any information or advice otherwise provided by Service Central or a Provider, even if Service Central has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
8.2 To the extent permitted by law, Service Central and all affiliates and related entities of Service Central expressly limit their liability for breach of a non-excludable condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at Service Central's sole discretion):
- (a) in the case of goods, any one or more of the following:
- (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- (ii) the repair of the goods;
- (iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- (iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- (b) in the case of services and:
- (i) the supply of the services again; or
- (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
User indemnifies and holds Service Central and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, partners, suppliers, franchisors and franchisees, harmless from and against any claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (whether actual, special and consequential of every kind and nature including all legal fees) made by User or a Provider arising out of or in any way related to Users' use of the Site or its breach of this Agreement, or User's violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
10.1 Without limiting other remedies available to Service Central at law, in equity or under this Agreement, Service Central may, in its sole discretion, immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate User's access to the System and refuse to provide services to User if:
- (b) Service Central is unable to verify or authenticate any information the User provides to it; or
- (c) Service Central believes that User's actions may cause damage and/or legal liability for Service Central, Provider or other users.
This Agreement is effective until terminated by Service Central, and Service Central may terminate it and User's right to post information and material to the Site at any time without prior notice.
12.1 The procedure set out in this clause must be followed in relation to the resolution of a dispute concerning the interpretation of a term this Agreement or of the parties' rights or obligations pursuant to this Agreement ("Dispute").
12.2 Upon any Dispute arising, a party may give written notice to the other party that a Dispute exists ("Dispute Notice").
12.3 The Dispute Notice shall provide the recipient with the full particulars of the matters in Dispute.
12.4 The timetable and process for resolving a Dispute pursuant to a Dispute Notice is as follows:
- (a) within 5 working days of receipt of a Dispute Notice, the recipient shall hold discussions in good faith in an attempt to resolve the Dispute;
- (b) if the Dispute is not resolved within 20 days of the commencement of the meeting referred to in the previous sub-clause or if the meeting referred to in the previous sub-clause has not taken place within the 5 day period, the parties to the Dispute shall refer the matter to mediation;
- (c) within 5 working days following the expiry of the relevant period in the previous sub-clause, the parties to the Dispute must attempt to agree on the appointment of a mediator. In the absence of agreement on the appointment of a mediator, a mediator is to be appointed by the President for the time being of the LEADR, with the costs of the mediation to be borne equally by the parties to the Dispute;
- (d) the parties to the Dispute shall use their best endeavours to ensure the mediation takes place within 30 days of a mediator being appointed; and
- (e) any mediation that takes place pursuant to the operation of this clause is to take place in Melbourne, Australia.
12.5 Except for the purpose of obtaining urgent interlocutory or declaratory relief from a court of competent jurisdiction, no party shall commence any proceedings in any court, tribunals or otherwise without first providing a Dispute Notice and complying with the dispute resolution process set out in this clause.
13. No Agency
User acknowledges and agrees that Service Central is not the User's agent and that the User is free to accept or reject its appointment of a Provider at its sole discretion.
14. Circumstances beyond Service Central's control
Service Central will not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations to the User if that failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, any act of God or other cause beyond its reasonable control including any mechanical, electronic, communications or third party supplier failure.
15. Use of Material on Site
15.1 Users agree that information contained on this Site is for personal use only and may not be sold, used or redistributed for any other purpose.
15.2 Users may not use screen scraping, data mining or any similar data gathering and extraction technological devices on this Site for the purpose of reproducing information contained on this Site on or through any other medium, except with Service Central's prior written consent.
16. Website Links
16.1 Service Central may provide links and pointers to websites maintained by third parties from its Site which websites are not under the control of Service Central and Service Central is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any website link contained in any linked website.
16.2 Service Central will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided by or through any linked websites whether linked to or from Service Central's Site.
- (a) Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- (b) User agree that this Agreement may not be construed adversely against Service Central solely because Service Central prepared it.
- (c) The singular includes the plural and vice-versa.
- (d) A reference to a person includes any corporation or body corporate.
In this Agreement the following terms have the following meanings:
- "Job" means the provision of goods and/or services by a Provider to a User that arises out of a Job Request.
- "Job Request" means a request made by the User using the System (whether made by phone, through the Site or otherwise) seeking offers for the provision of goods and/or services from Providers.
- "Provider" means any person or entity who is or may potentially be matched to a User Job Request and except where the context requires otherwise includes any person engaged by such a person to provide goods or services in connection with a Job.
- "Provider Services" means the goods and/or services that Provider offers and/or provides to Users and proposals to provide.
- "Site" means the website operated by Service Central at www.servicecentral.com.au or on any affiliate website.
- "System" means the system operated by Service Central as described in this Agreement, and as developed by Service Central from time to time.
17.3 Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. The User irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and to the Federal Court of Australia sitting in Victoria.
The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, under present or future law, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
17.5 No Waiver
Service Central's failure to take action with respect to a breach by User or others does not waive Service Central's right to take action with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
17.6 Entire Agreement
This Agreement and those policies incorporated by reference herein set out the entire understanding and agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Those clauses capable of surviving termination of this Agreement shall do so.
Service Central may provide notices to User by simply posting the notice on the Site. This is in addition to any other mode of services permitted by law.
Service Central may modify this Agreement at any time and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the new or revised terms on the website.
Top of page
Service Central Terms and Conditions - Provider Agreement
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SERVICE CENTRAL (AUST) PTY LTD ACN 105 346 389 ("SERVICE CENTRAL") AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER ("PROVIDER")
This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") for use of Service Central's services, including but not limited to referral generation and workflow management services (the "Services") which the "Provider" has selected or initiated. The "Provider" refers to the individual or business who registered and/or provided Service Central his, her or their credit card or other payment mechanism for the Services or, if an individual is purchasing the Services on behalf of an entity authorised to purchase the Services on behalf of such entity, then the Provider refers to such entity. If the Provider does not agree with the terms of this Agreement, either do not sign the Agreement or alternatively if the transaction is being conducted using the internet, do not complete the Registration form and do not use or join the Services.
Any software associated with the Services is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof, your only remedy is to not use the Service Central Site or Service. VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE TERMS BELOW WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE SERVICE CENTRAL SITE OR SERVICE, AND ANY ACCOUNT THAT YOU MAY HAVE CREATED AS PART OF THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO USE THE SERVICE CENTRAL SITE OR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK.
1. Right to Accept or Reject Application
Provider acknowledges that Service Central reserves the right to accept or reject at its sole discretion any application for Registration. Provider agrees to supply documentation required by Service Central to verify its qualifications and ability to perform Provider Services. Should an application for Registration be rejected by Service Central at its sole discretion, any money paid by Provider to Service Central will be fully refunded as soon as practicable.
2. Service Central's Role
Provider acknowledges and agrees that Service Central's role is as a neutral facilitator only and it is not directly involved in the transactions between Users and Providers and will not be involved in or a party to any agreement or arrangement between Provider and any User regarding any Job.
3. How the Service Central Marketplace Works
3.1 If Provider receives a Job Referral Notification or views a Job Referral that appears on the Site, it may, in its discretion choose to pursue or not pursue the Job Referral. To pursue a Job Referral, Provider must accept the Job Referral using the mechanism provided by the Service.
3.2 Provider is not capable of accepting a Job Referral that has already been accepted by the maximum number of Subscribers from whom User has requested quotes or estimates at the time of purported acceptance by Provider, whether or not Provider has been notified by Service Central of this or not. If Service Central is contacted by Provider in relation to an already accepted Job Referral, Service Central will endeavour to notify Provider that the Job Referral is no longer capable of acceptance by the Provider as soon as possible but does not guarantee to do so.
3.3 Subject to clause
3.2, upon Provider notifying Service Central of its acceptance of a Job Referral, Provider shall be liable to pay (in accordance with The Offer) to Service Central the applicable Job Referral Fee which shall be non-refundable. Service Central will then send Provider the applicable User's contact details and any other details relevant to the Job Request.
3.4 If any User's contact details given to Provider by Service Central are incomplete or inaccurate and do not enable Provider to contact the User, Provider must notify Service Central within 24 hours of discovering this and Service Central will endeavour to confirm the accuracy of the relevant User's contact details and provide revised contact details to Provider.
3.5 If Provider accepts a Job Referral, Provider must contact the User within 24 hours of Service Central giving the Provider the User's contact details, in order to (at a minimum) provide an estimate of fees and charges for the Job.
3.6 Provider acknowledges and agrees that details of performing the Job and the terms and conditions including warranties, indemnities and guarantees of any agreement relating to the Job are to be determined solely between Provider and the User and Service Central perform no role in this process and accepts no liability in this respect.
3.7 If, after accepting a Job Referral, Provider, (for whatever reason) elects not to perform the Job, Provider must notify Service Central immediately of that fact so that Service Central may refer the Job Request to other Subscribers. The Job Referral Fee payable by Provider will not be refunded in this circumstance.
4.1 Registration shall remain current only if the Registration Fee has been paid for the relevant membership period, as outlined in The Offer.
4.2 Subject to the satisfactory performance of Provider during the immediately preceding Registration period, Provider's Registration shall be automatically renewed for an equivalent period, unless a request for cancellation of Registration is notified to Service Central in writing within 14 days prior to the expiry of the then current Registration period. The then current fees will apply to any further Registration period and will be payable in accordance with clause 5 of this Agreement.
4.3 Provider will be issued by Service Central a user identification number and password to use and access the Site. Provider agrees that Service Central shall be entitled to assume that any person using the Site with Provider's user identification number and/or password is Provider or its authorised representative.
4.4. In order to Register and open an "Account" with Service Central, you must
- agree to these Terms and Conditions,
- provide a valid email address, and
- provide any other information required by Service Central during the registration process.
4.5 One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one Account. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
4.6 Registration may take up to 14 working days to be processed and approved.
5. Fees, charges and payment
5.1 Provider agrees that Service Central shall charge Provider and Provider shall be liable to pay:
- the Registration Fee on activation or renewal, as outlined in The Offer;
- all Job Referral Fees, as outlined in The Offer; and
- any other fees applicable to any new services that Service Central offers or may offer and that Provider accepts during the Provider's Registration.
5.2 Once the Job Referral Credit has dropped to or is below the Job Referral Credit Notification level, Service Central will notify Provider. Provider acknowledges that Service Central may at its discretion suspend the Registration if the Job Referral Credit has a zero balance or insufficient funds for Provider to accept a Job Referral.
5.3 Payments to Service Central may be made by credit card, cash, cheque, or direct credit (EFT). If Provider pays by credit card, Provider agrees that Service Central may automatically charge any fees (including renewal fees) to such card.
5.4 Provider acknowledges and agrees that payments due under this Agreement shall not be deemed to have been received until all amounts payable are received in clear funds in Service Central's bank account and that Service Central may apply any Job Referral Credit to pay Service Central any amount owed by Provider to Service Central.
5.5 Service Central may, at its sole discretion, terminate or suspend Registration and access to the System without notice if any payment due from Provider remains unpaid after the due date.
5.6 Service Central reserves the right to increase fees or to institute new fees, upon reasonable notice provided to Provider and/or posted at the Site.
5.7 A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. 5.8 All payments are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of Service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
5.9 For all accounts, Service Central may charge an account re-activation fee should an account need to be re-activated after an account has become de-activated due to non-payment or for other breaches of the Terms and Conditions.
6. System Records
Provider agrees that Service Central's records (including records of SMS messages sent by or on its behalf) shall be conclusive evidence of Service Central's transmission and Provider's receipt of notifications of Job Referrals, Accepted Job Referrals and Job Referral Credit Notifications.
Provider warrants to and agrees with Service Central that:
7.1 it is under no legal or other impediment that may prevent it fully carrying out its obligations under this Agreement;
7.2 it and any personnel it engages are and will at all times remain qualified to offer and perform Provider Services;
7.3 it and all personnel engaged by it will comply with the Code of Conduct and exercise a high degree of skill, care and professionalism in providing Provider Services to the Users;
7.4 it has all insurance required for a service provider in the Provider's position and area of practice;
7.5 all information (including but not limited to that set out in the application for Registration/registration form) including information relating to Provider's qualifications and capacity (including those of its employees) is true and correct in every respect and will be updated by Provider if and when it materially changes during the period of Provider's Registration;
7.6 all information provided by Provider to Service Central or the User will not be false, inaccurate or misleading, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, threatening, defamatory or violate any applicable law or regulation;
7.7 it will not impersonate or misrepresent any sponsorship, endorsement by or affiliation with any person or entity;
7.10 it will not engage in misleading or deceptive marketing practices;
7.11 it will not release to the public any news release, advertising material, promotional material or any other form of publicity or information relating to Service Central without Service Central's prior written approval;
7.12 at the time of accepting a Job Referral, it will be able and willing to perform the Job, within a commercially reasonable time and at a commercially acceptable price;
7.13 it must not cancel or reschedule any appointment made with a User (whether to provide a quotation, perform the Job or otherwise) without prior notification to and acceptance by the User; and
7.14 it must not charge or pass on the Job Referral Fee to the User.
Provider acknowledges and agrees that:
8.1 Service Central is not and will not be a party to any transactions between any Users and Provider;
8.2 Service Central does not offer professional advice to Users or other persons relating to the fitness of any goods or services for any purpose;
8.3 Service Central cannot and does not confirm the identity of Users, their qualifications, backgrounds or abilities;
8.4 Service Central makes no representation in respect of, and does not warrant to the Provider the ability of any User to pay Provider for or in respect of any Job, Provider Services or otherwise;
8.5 Service Central does not provide billing, money collection, reconciliation, accounting or any other services for Provider or Users each of which shall be the responsibility of Provider;
8.6 Provider is responsible for completing all transactions it participates in and providing all Provider Services agreed to between it and each User (including monitoring the status and complying with all relevant legal obligations); and
8.7 Service Central will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by Provider as a result of any failure or delay in Service Central transmitting or providing any information to Provider or a User or removing any information from the Site.
8.8 Service Central offers no promise that advertising and marketing of Service Central will occur
8.9 Job Referrals are driven by the principles of supply and demand, and that there is no guarantee that Job Referrals will be provided to Provider during the term of this Agreement
8.10 Job Referrals are an opportunity to win work, but there is no guarantee that the Job Referral will result in paid work for Provider.
9. Site Usage
As a condition to your use of the Service Central Site, you agree:
9.1 not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, invades another's privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred for harm against any individual or group;
9.2 not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
9.3 not to collect credit card information or other form of online payments;
9.4 not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights;
9.5 not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation;
9.6 not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9.7 not to use any manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl", "spider" or "screen scrape" any web pages contained in the Service Central Site;
9.8 not to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any of the software used to provide the Service Central Site;
9.9 not to reproduce, duplicate or copy or exploit any other portion of the Service Central Site, without the express written permission of Service Central;
9.10 not to interfere with or disrupt the Service Central Site, or any servers or networks connected to the Service Central Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service Central Site;
9.11 not to obtain, collect, store or modify the personal information about other users; modify, adapt or hack the Service Central Site or falsely imply that some other site is associated with the Service Central Site;
9.12 not to use the Service Central Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service Central Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws)
9.13 Not to build a product using similar features, functions or graphics of the Service Central Site
9.14 not to modify or make derivative works based upon the Service Central Site
9.15 that any web sites accessible via links you have posted, within the Service Central Site are not under Service Central's control and that Service Central shall not be responsible for the content, products, or services of any such linked website.
9.16 that you will:
- notify Service Central immediately of any unauthorised use of any password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security; and
- report to Service Central immediately and use reasonable efforts to stop immediately any copying or distribution of Content that is known or suspected by you.
9.17 you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment and ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Service Central Site, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, server, software, Internet browsers operating system, networking, web servers, long distance and local telephone service, but excluding the Service Central Site itself (collectively, "Equipment"). You shall be responsible for ensuring that such Equipment is compatible with the Service Central Site. You shall also be responsible for the use, and maintaining the security, of the Equipment.
10. User Feedback System
10.1 Provider agrees and acknowledges that Service Central operates a User feedback system, pursuant to which Users are able to post comments, compliments, criticisms and other observations regarding Subscribers, including Provider.
10.2 Provider acknowledges that feedback relating to Provider may consist of comments and ratings left by Users and that Service Central may calculate a composite feedback score on these individual ratings and comments.
10.3 Provider agrees:
- it may be rated by Users along several criteria, as determined by Service Central;
- that any information or material submitted by Provider to the Site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary;
- not to impersonate any other person in posting any comments or material to the Site;
- not to post or transmit any unsolicited advertising or promotional material;
- that any material may be removed from the Site without notice at any time; and
- that any material or information provided by Provider may be posted in the discussion forum for User's and others to read.
10.4 Service Central does not monitor or censor the opinions posted by Users on the Site nor investigate any remarks for accuracy or veracity. Service Central does not accept any liability for the accuracy or content of any material posted by other Users or Subscribers on the Site.10.5 Provider releases Service Central from any claim, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential of every kind and nature including all legal fees) that may arise as a result of any use of the feedback system on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, the Provider releases Service Central from any claims for defamation arising out of any comments or other materials posted at the Site.
11. Service Central's Rights
Service Central reserves the right to:
11.1 co-operate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone using the System including Provider; and
11.2 refuse to disseminate any information and/or materials (in whole or in part) that Service Central, in its sole and absolute discretion, regards in any way objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or this Agreement
12. Intellectual Property
12.1 All intellectual property rights in information, trade marks, logos, business processes, data and materials including without limitation all software, tools, know-how, equipment or processes, used in relation to the Service, System and on the Site shall remain Service Central's sole and exclusive intellectual property. Provider acknowledges and agrees that it shall not acquire any rights, title or interest in or to any of Service Central's intellectual property rights.
12.2 Where Provider posts to the Site, or otherwise provides information materials and copyright material for Service Central to disseminate, it grants Service Central a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to reproduce, modify, distribute, display and delete such content (in whole or in part) on the Site or as otherwise deemed appropriate by Service Central.
13. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
13.1 Service Central provides Job Referrals and User contact details to Provider on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind, express, implied or statutory as to their accuracy or otherwise. Provider must satisfy itself through its own enquiries as to the ability of the User to pay for goods and services provided by Provider.
13.2 To the extent permitted by law Service Central excludes all liability to Provider or any other person for any loss, claim or damage (whether arising in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise for any loss, whether it be consequential, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or otherwise, including, without limitation any loss of profits, loss or corruption of data or loss of goodwill) arising out of or in connection with this Agreement and the System.
13.3 To the extent permitted by law, Service Central and all affiliates and related entities of Service Central expressly limit their liability for breach of any non-excludable condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at Service Central's sole discretion):
- in the case of goods, to any one or more of the following:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- in the case of services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
14. Sub-ContractorsProvider is liable for ensuring that all work conducted by sub-contractors complies with the Code of Conduct, good practice, involves quality workmanship, is carried out under applicable industry licences and that each sub-contractor is covered by appropriate and adequate insurance to the extent generally desirable for a service provider in the Provider's position and area of practice.
Provider indemnifies and holds Service Central and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, partners, suppliers, franchisors and franchisees, harmless from and against any claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential of every kind and nature, including all legal fees) made by any User, other Subscriber or any third party due to or arising out of or in any way related to Provider's use of the Service, System or Site, its performance of any Job, its negligence, its breach of this Agreement, or its violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
16.1 Subject to clause 4.2 Provider may cancel its Registration upon notice to Service Central.
16.2 Provider will not be liable for any further Registration Fees once cancellation is deemed effective by Service Central, but shall not be entitled to any refund of any fees already paid. 16.3 Upon cancellation of Registration, Service Central shall terminate the Provider's membership.
17. Termination and Breach
17.1 Without limiting any other remedies available to Service Central at law, in equity or under this Agreement, Service Central may, in its sole discretion, immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate Provider's Registration and refuse to provide it services or access to the System if:
- Service Central reasonably believes that Provider's acts or omissions may adversely affect the interests of or may result in any loss or liability for Provider, Users, Subscribers or Service Central; or
- Service Central reasonably believes that the quality of Provider Services is of poor or deteriorating quality.
18. Effect of termination or cancellation of Registration
18.1 If this Agreement is terminated or expires and/or the Provider's Registration is cancelled or suspended or expires for any reason, Provider acknowledges and agrees:
- Provider must immediately cease and refrain from representing itself as a Subscriber or otherwise having any affiliation with Service Central and must immediately cease using all trade marks and other material owned by Service Central or provided by Service Central to Provider;
- Service Central will not be liable to Provider for any claims of any kind arising as a result of such termination, suspension or cancellation including but not limited to on account of the loss by Provider of present or prospective profits, anticipated orders, expenditures, investments or commitments made, goodwill created, loss of or damage to reputation or on account of any other cause whatsoever; and
- those clauses capable of surviving termination of this Agreement shall continue in force.
19. Dispute Resolution
19.1 The procedure set out in this clause must be followed in relation to the resolution of a dispute concerning the interpretation of a term this Agreement or of the parties' rights or obligations pursuant to this Agreement ("Dispute").
19.2 Upon any Dispute arising, a party may give written notice to the other party that a Dispute exists ("Dispute Notice").
19.3 The Dispute Notice shall provide the recipient with the full particulars of the matters in Dispute.
19.4 The timetable and process for resolving a Dispute pursuant to a Dispute Notice is as follows:
- within 5 working days of receipt of a Dispute Notice, the recipient shall hold discussions in good faith in an attempt to resolve the Dispute;
- if the Dispute is not resolved within 20 days of the commencement of the meeting referred to in the previous sub-clause or if the meeting referred to in the previous sub-clause has not taken place within the 5 day period, the parties to the Dispute shall refer the matter to mediation;
- within 5 working days following the expiry of the relevant period in the previous sub-clause, the parties to the Dispute must attempt to agree on the appointment of a mediator. In the absence of agreement on the appointment of a mediator, a mediator is to be appointed by the User, with the costs of the mediation to be borne equally by the parties to the Dispute;
- the parties to the Dispute shall use their best endeavours to ensure the mediation takes place within 30 days of a mediator being appointed; and
- any mediation that takes place pursuant to the operation of this clause is to take place in Melbourne, Australia.
19.5 Except for the purpose of obtaining urgent interlocutory or declaratory relief from a court of competent jurisdiction, no party shall commence any proceedings in any court, tribunals or otherwise without first providing a Dispute Notice and complying with the dispute resolution process set out in this clause.
20. No Agency
Provider and Service Central are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
21. Circumstances beyond Service Central's control
Service Central will not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations to Provider if that failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, any act of God or other cause beyond its reasonable control including any mechanical, electronic, communications or third party supplier failure.
Provider may not assign any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without Service Central's prior written consent. If Provider is a company, any change in its effective control shall be deemed an assignment for the purpose of this clause. Service Central may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement at any time without notice to Provider.
23. Non Transferable Registration
Provider's Registration is personal to Provider and may not be sold or otherwise transferred to another person or entity.
24. Privacy and Code of Conduct
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- Provider agrees that this Agreement may not be construed adversely against Service Central solely because Service Central prepared it.
- The singular includes the plural and vice-versa.
- Person includes any corporation or body corporate.
In this Agreement the following terms have the following meanings:
- "Accepted Job Referral" means a Job Referral that Provider has agreed to pursue by providing a quote or estimate to the User and/or performing the Job, irrespective of whether such referral in fact results in Provider performing the Job.
- "Code of Conduct" means the code of conduct appearing at the Site, as amended from time to time.
- "Job" means the provision of goods and/or services by a Subscriber to a User following a Job Request.
- "Job Referral" means the provision of details of a Job Request received by Service Central and offered by Service Central to the Provider.
- "Job Referral Credit" means an amount representing Job Referral Fees paid by Provider to Service Central.
- "Job Referral Credit Notification" means the balance of the Job Referral Credit as determined by Service Central at which point it determines to notify the Provider that its Job Referral Credit is close to a zero balance.
- "Job Referral Fee" means the fee payable in respect of each Accepted Job Referral, details of which are set out in The Offer.
- "Job Referral Notification" means an SMS or message provided by any other means of communication given to Provider giving details of a Job Referral.
- "Job Request" means a request made by a User (whether made by phone, through the Site or otherwise) seeking offers from Subscribers for the provision of goods and/or services.
- "Provider Services" means the goods and/or services that Provider offers and/or provides to Users and for proposals to provide.
- "Registration" means the ability to participate in the System as, and in the capacity of, a Provider or potential providers of goods and/or services to Users.
- "Registration Fee" means the periodic fee for Registration which may include a system fee and/or Job Referral Credit, details of which are set out in The Offer.
- "Site" means the website operated by Service Central at www.servicecentral.com.au, and all associated Service Central web sites.
- "Subscriber" means a person or entity who has a current Registration and except where the context requires otherwise, includes Provider.
- "System" or "Service" means the system operated by Service Central as described in this Agreement, and as it is developed by Service Central from time to time.
- "The Offer" means the offer made by Service Central to the Provider via the means of the Service Central's Offers system. The offer can contain material details including but not limited to the Offer Expiry Date, Package Type, Package Duration, Work Profile Location(s), Work Profile Category(s), Referral Fee Charges, Number of Referrals Offered, Number of Referrals Accepted, System Fee(s), Registration Fee(s), Pre-Paid Referral Fees, and/or Total Investment.
- "User" means a person using the System for the purpose of making Job Requests.
25.3 Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. The parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and to the Federal Court of Australia sitting in Victoria.
The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, under present or future law, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
25.5 No Waiver
Service Central's failure to act with respect to a breach by Provider or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
25.6 Entire Agreement
This Agreement and those incorporated herein set forth the entire understanding and agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Service Central may provide notices to you by simply posting the notice on the Site. This is in addition to any other mode of service permitted by law.
Service Central may vary the terms and conditions of this Agreement by providing written notice of the changes to the Provider, which variation will be effective from the service of a notice to this effect on the Provider.
Schedule 1 - Referral Fee Schedule
Below is the Referral Fee Schedule. This is applicable every time a Provider accepts a referral and is offered the User's contact details. No fee will be charged if the Provider does not receive the User's contact details
|Service Central Jobs Board||Service Central Premium Service|
|Consumer Estimate Value||Referral Credit Cost||Consumer Estimate Value||Referral Credit Cost|
|$250 - $9,999||$16.50||$250 - $9,999||$15.00|
Schedule 2 - Registration Fee, Payment Terms and Period of Registration
The registration fee payable, the timing of this payment and the dates for which the Registration exists is described in either:
- the Site Registration form, as agreed to when completing the online Registration form on the Site; or
- the National Registration Form, as signed by the Provider and Service Central
Top of page
Service Central is committed to protecting your privacy. Service Central recognises that users of www.servicecentral.com.au place ongoing trust in our services, and we take your privacy seriously. Service Central does not collect personally identifying information except when you specifically and knowingly provide it subject to the exceptions set out below.
Service Central provides customer feedback, message boards and other services for both public and private forums. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in public forums becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
If you have queries, concerns or would like to revise your personal records maintained by Service Central , please email us at contact us. Our postal address is:
Service Central (Aust) Pty Ltd
188 Johnston Street
Collingwood VIC 3066
Your personal information is important to us.
What information do we collect?
Service Central collects information in two ways; automatically when you log onto our web servers (www.servicecentral.com.au) and when you provide your details through an Service Central online form.
Web servers: For each visitor to our web page, our web server may automatically recognise the users domain, IP address and sometimes an email address.
Online forms: Service Central has introduced a login service, designed to offer users a more rewarding, efficient and personalised experience at Service Central web site. You are required to login.
Service Central users are required to provide a valid email address and other personal details as a condition of registration. Service Central users will be placed on our mailing list only by their explicit request.
Why do we require your personal information?
The information we collect is used to continually improve your site experience, by customising the content and web layout according to your preferences indicated by your use of the site.
Service Central needs to collect, use and disclose the information required on online forms to provide you with the services to which the online forms relate. Your information may also be used by Service Central to tell you about useful products, discounts, special offers, competitions and invitations to special events. Service Central may notify you about updates to our web site. If you do not want to receive this material, please email Service Central at contact us.
Disclosure of personal information.
To provide you with services or information you request from the web site by filling out an online form, Service Central may need to disclose your information to our business partners and contracted service providers.
In submitting your details, you should be mindful that information published on the Internet is available to everyone using the Internet. You should not provide this information if you do not want it to be publicly available.
In addition, Service Central may disclose personally identifying information if Service Central determines that disclosure of such information is:
- a) required by law; and
- b) reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Service Central , its users, or other persons or entities.
Under the foregoing circumstances, Service Central may disclose personally identifying information without first notifying you or obtaining your consent.
Contacting us about access and correction of your personal details
Service Central aims to ensure your personal details are up-to-date. If you have queries, concerns or would like to access or revise your personal records maintained by Service Central , please change your details using My Toolbox or email Service Central on Contact Us. Our postal address is Service Central Agency Pty Ltd, PO Box 322, Kew East, Victoria, 3102, Australia.
Service Central shares non-personal aggregate, statistical information
Service Central may share non-personal aggregate, or summary, information about our visitors with partners or other third parties, which is a customary practice on the Internet. For example, we might provide a count of our users from a particular area code.
Service Central uses market research to monitor traffic to and across its web site. This technology involves inserting special scripting in the code of each web page. This code is downloaded by you when you visit each page and then sends information about your use of the page, eg. the duration that the page was open. Information collected using this technology does not identify you personally in any way and is only used for compiling aggregate statistics of web site use for Service Central.
Service Central uses "cookies" to improve your experience
Service Central uses a standard Web browser feature called "cookies" to help us improve your experience. A cookie is a small text file that many web sites write through your browser when you visit them. A cookie can only be read by the site that places it, so Service Central web site cannot "see where you've been" based on any other cookies in your browser. Netscape Navigator uses a single file called "cookies.txt" to record all cookies, and you can open this file in any text editor to see what it looks like.
On some areas of www.servicecentral.com.au cookies are used to distinguish you from other users. However, cookies merely provide us with a unique anonymous number that we can use in identifying -- and enhancing -- the use of sections of our site.
Cookies can also be used to store your user name and encrypted password, if you so choose. You may choose to disable cookies in your browser or use security software to prevent the storage of cookies. However if you disable cookies, we may not be able to fulfil your request or provide you with an appropriate level of service in some areas of the Service Central web site. Below are instructions to help you disable cookies if you use Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator. If these options don't apply to you, Contact Us for further assistance.
If you use Internet Explorer:
- Select Tools -> Internet Options from the menu.
- Select the "Security" tab
- Click the "Custom Level..." button
- In the "Cookies" section make sure that "Allow per-session cookies (not stored)" is set to "Disable"
- Confirm the changes by clicking OK
- Answer "Yes" to the following dialog box
- Close and save your changes by clicking "OK" on the "Internet Options" dialog box.
If you use Netscape Navigator:
- Select Edit -> Preferences from the menu.
- Select "Advanced" from the menu on the left hand side
- In the "Cookies" section select "Disable cookies"
- Close the dialog and save your changes by clicking "OK"
Third party information and links
Some sections of www.servicecentral.com.au may be powered by our business partners and service providers, to bring you the most relevant and up-to-date information. As a result, these companies have access to information such as your domain, IP address and clickstream information. Service Central will take reasonable steps to protect the privacy of any personally identifying information that these companies have access to.
Service Central may also use agencies to place advertising on our web pages. These agencies may collect information such as your domain, IP address and clickstream information. Service Central will take reasonable steps to protect the privacy of any personally identifying information that these agencies have access to.
Service Central may present advertisements or links to partner companies. When you click on these links or enter information, you may be transferred to an advertiser's or partner's Web site. Service Central has no control over the privacy practices or information that these sites may request of you. We are not and cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites.
If you order catalogues from Service Central third party advertisers or partners, any such order will indicate your consent to receive from them other catalogues, announcements, product news, newsletters, and/or other information, via shipping methods including but not limited to Australia Post, overnight ground/air courier, or other electronic means, that may or may not be of interest to you. You will need to contact them directly to 'opt-out' of receiving this material.
Storage and security of your personal information
Service Central takes all reasonable steps to secure your personal details. Service Central stores your information on secure servers which are housed in controlled environments to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of your information collected at the Service Central web site. All Service Central employees and service providers are contractually obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal details.
To assist in keeping your data secure, we recommend that you keep your Service Central password and account details secure. Please contact us Contact Us if you require a change of password and username.
Changes to this Policy
Additional privacy information
You can visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site for more information about protecting your privacy and Australian privacy issues.
Top of page
Service Central Terms and Conditions - Code of Conduct
- Be fully identifiable to customers through the use of name badges, business cards, and (where applicable) wearing company uniform
- Make available to customers this code of conduct, and information as to how to contact Service Central if any concerns arise
Knowledge of processes
- Have an up to date working knowledge of how to best complete the work accepted
- Have full knowledge of the process through which customers can make complaints
- Understand how customers make payment to service providers, and how receipts are issued
- Ensure that they have full comprehension of any other policy or process that Service Central adopts
Approach to work
- Preserve the Service Central reputation and brand image at all times, wherever service providers are
- Maintain a professional dress standard at all times
- Maintain their tools, equipment and work environment to a professional level at all times
- Take ownership of their dealings with customers by trying at all times to resolve any issues in the first instance, and by following through when the issue is escalated to a next level
- Be courteous and efficient at all times when providing service to customers
- Respect the need to maintain confidentiality and security
- Endeavour to work towards best practice in everything they do by providing service excellence training programs and continually benchmarking
- Be punctual at all times
- Take due care and show consideration for the safety and security of their co-workers, customers, and themselves
- Freely discuss ideas they have for business improvements
- Ensure that their work environment is free from discrimination and harassment and that all people are treated fairly
- Air any grievances they have through the correct channels
- Provide and accept constructive feedback in their daily work practices
Top of page
Service Central Terms and Conditions - Dispute Resolution
Service Central stands independent of the relationship formed between the registered Service Providers and their Customer. However, wherever possible, Service Central will attempt to facilitate a quality relationship between all parties. To this end, Service Central has produced a procedure to guide the process.
The purpose of the procedure is to provide clarity on the process Service Central will use when notified of a dispute between a customer and a Service Provider. Our objective is to resolve disputes and encourage and support high quality transactions between general consumers and Service Central registered Service Providers.
Where Service Central is notified of a dispute between the customer and the Service Provider, the following procedure will occur:
1. Service Central will immediately evaluate the severity of the dispute and classify the dispute as either:
- a. Suspense dispute
- b. Non - Suspense dispute
2. Where a SUSPENSE DISPUTE is deemed, the Service Provider will have their registration with Service Central immediately suspended pending procedural evaluation of the dispute.
3. Where a NON-SUSPENSE DISPUTE is deemed, the Service Provider will NOT have their registration with Service Central suspended pending procedural evaluation of the dispute.
In either case, resolution of the dispute will be attempted before final determination on the status of the Service Providers account is made.
1. The customer will be contacted and the dispute documented
2. The Service Provider will be contacted and notified of the dispute
Where dispute is NON SUSPENSE
1. Contact the customer for further details and inform customer of process, including the role that Service Central plays as a dispute resolution facilitator only, and not a party to the dispute.
2. Contact Service Provider and notify of dispute and discuss details.
3. Discuss Service Provider's internal Dispute Resolution Process and offer options for resolution
4. Register "Record of Dispute" on Service Provider's account.
5. Contact customer after 48 hours to gauge status of dispute
If Dispute Resolved - process closed
If Dispute under resolution - maintain contact with customer and monitor
IF Dispute has ESCALATED
1. Activate SUSPENSE dispute process
Where Dispute is SUSPENSE dispute
1. Contact the customer and inform customer of process, including the roll that Service Central plays as a dispute resolution facilitator only, and not a party to the dispute.
2. Contact Service Provider and notify of dispute and discuss options for non-adversarial resolution.
3. Offer to facilitate non-adversarial resolution and assist parties to resolve the dispute
4. Direct customer to pursue remedy through normal options
- a. Police
- b. Industry Ombudsman
- c. Small Claims
- d. Litigation
5. Inform Service Provider than registration will remain suspended depending on the final resolution.
If Resolution involves Criminal or Illegal activity, re-registration is not to be considered.
If Resolution is commercial or financial outcomes, re-registration cannot be reactivated until the Service Provider has satisfied the Directors of Service Central that the action in properly and appropriately resolved.
Record of Dispute
1. A record of dispute occurs whenever a dispute is registered against a Service Provider.
2. Should a Service Provider have 2 or more disputes recorded per 10 job referrals accepted (based on a rolling total), a notice of warning will be issued.
3. The issue of the 3rd notice of warning within any 12 month period (based on a rolling date) will invoke suspension of the Service Providers Registration.
4. Registration will not be reactivated until the Service Provider has satisfied the Directors of Service Central that remedial actions have been enacted by the Service Provider to eliminate disputes.
5. Should registration be reactivated, a further warning within a 6 month period will cause registration to be cancelled.
Guidelines for Determining Dispute Status
- Dispute regarding timekeeping or punctuality
- Dispute regarding price variations of less than 10%
- Dispute regarding cleanliness, housekeeping or language
- Customer generally Unhappy with quality of work and workmanship
- Minor damage to customers property
- Violence or abuse
- Breach of Code of Conduct
- Failing to complete work
- Price variations greater than 10%
- Customer Irate about quality of work and workmanship
- Significant damage to customers property
- Allegations of theft or gross misconduct
A Suspended registration cannot be reactivated until the cause of the suspension is resolved. Service Central will be entitled to recover reasonable costs incurred in determining the extend of the dispute and for any work assisting the resolution as well as administrative expenses incurred as a result of the dispute.
Service Central retains the absolute right and discretion, without dispute, to determine who will be registered with Service Central.
Top of page
Service Central Terms and Conditions - Refund Policy
Refund and Reversal Policy
This refund policy applies only to payments made through the payment gateway offered on www.servicecentral.com.au.
For all other policies regarding refunds please view the Terms and Conditions.
This document does not replace any part of the Terms and Conditions.
Cancellation of Account
In accordance with Service Central's Terms and Conditions an account may be cancelled.
When an account is cancelled by Service Central is no refund of registration or unused referral fees
Suspension of Account
If an account is suspended either by the Provider or Service Central, in accordance with Service Central's Terms and Conditions there is no refund of Registration or unused Referral Fee's
Non Renewal of Account
If the provider chooses not to renew their account, it is at Service Central's discretion to return outstanding unused Referral Fees
If you feel you have made a mistake in payment contact Service Central immediately.
Mistaken payments may include, but are not limited to, double payments, overpayment, and payments from incorrect cards.
In the instance that you have made a mistake to a payment, Service Central reserves the right to return funds, and if a refund is agreed they will be applied back directly to the Credit Card used in the initial purchase.
Transfer of Funds
All Transfers of unused referral fees are at the discretion of Service Central and will only be allowed where the accounts two Service Central accounts involved in the transfer are both owned by the same parent company.
Proof of Purchase
Service Central may require proof of purchase before any refund/reimbursement is agreed.
Method of Refund
Where a refund/reimbursement has been agreed and the initial payment was made via Credit Card that payment will be refunded/reimbursed back to the original credit card.
Where payment was made by another form, Service Central may make payment by Cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer to a nominated bank account.
Service Central reserves the right to nominate how it would prefer to make payment.