Help and FAQ - What information should I provide?
Get answers to your questions
The more information that you provide about your job request the higher the likelihood of receiving competitive quotes from various businesses.
In listing a job request you should gather as much information as possible such as:
- Materials that you would like to use;
- Size of the job in square metres, cubic metres, etc;
- Whether council permits are required;
- Whether price or quality is your biggest consideration;
- The access to the area to be worked upon;
Service Central will ask you questions along the way to make sure that the information included is comprehensive.
Get the most out of your membership
Top 5 Provider Help Articles
Make the most of your job posting
Top 5 Consumer Help Articles