Jensa Home Maintenance
Service Central member since Aug 2010
"Trustworthy, professional and affordable. Call us - you won't be disappointed"
- Highly recommended. Checkout our website!
- Building services & home improvements. Professional home & bathroom renovations, kitchen installations, all carpentry services including windows & door installations/replacements, plastering, new pergolas & decking, sheds & carports, shelving & racking installations, professional tiling, retaining walls, roof repairs, insurance work, handyman services and much more. Obligation free quotes - please call, you won't be disappointed
- Experienced? We have over 20 years practical experience in general carpentry & renovations
- Accredited & Insured? Members of Master Builders of Victoria (MBAV). We also have $10M public liability cover.
- Bathroom Renovations? Carpentry, plastering, water proofing, plumbing & tiling all-in-1. We design, prepare & build using the SAME small team. No charge for design as you are dealing directly with the tradesmen & no middle man.
- Kitchen Installations? Thinking of purchasing a readymade kitchen and need professional pre-purchase advice & assistance? Need someone to checkover the meaurements, make sure you're buying the right stuff and help you build the ultimate kitchen you desire (with down-lights, bulkheads, tiling, plastering, electrical, plumbing and all the rest you may not be aware of)? Give us a call. Don't be caught out.
- General makeovers? That's what we do day-in and day-out.
- Reliable tradesmen that are professional, clean & courteous at all times? You've come the right place.
- Preparing homes for sale? We can help you sell your property at the max. possible price. We know this business well. We also have a close network of A1 real-state agents & seller/buyer advocates.
- Quality Assurance & Standards? We follow the Australian Building Code AS1684 standards. Attention to detail is what sets us apart. We also only select quality building materials to get the job done right.
- Our values & behaviours? We are dedicated to helping & "listening" to the customer !!
Note from Service Central - Customers who call our providers after finding them on the Directory are currently unable to record feedback as they have not lodged a job via the network (The testimonial below has been verified by Service Central as an accurate reflection of this customers experience with Jensa - Steve Giffin Service Central Account Manager)
John and his team recently replaced a rotting window frame in my kitchen, after I found them listed on Service Central. Right from the beginning, I was impressed! After meeting John, I decided regardless of what he wrote on the quote, he was going to be fixing my window! Being a first home buyer with not much home repairs experience or knowledge, John always made sure I completely understood what was going on and what his plans were for fixing the window.
The advice he offered suggested much experience in fixing rotting windows, so I always felt that I was in the best hands. He answered any question I had with professionalism, no question was too silly! John provided me with regular updates as the window was being replaced and went above and beyond when he assisted me with a water leak that was coming in above the window.
I was very impressed with the clean up John and Adriana did after the window was replaced - my kitchen was spotless. I highly recommend John and his team and now that I've seen what a wonderful job they did with my kitchen window, I plan to use them in the near future to fix my other windows.
Johanna Mahoney 14 September 2012
Photo Gallery (See all photos)
Job History (See all 39 reviews) (See all 272 jobs)
"John is a very professional and accurate tradesman who completed a difficult door hanging project for me despite many obstacles. I would have no hesitation in recommending or using John for future work."
Quality: Very professional
"Thanks for the kind words Robert, much appreciated. I look forward to seeing the finished product after the 2-pack paint goes on. cheers John"
"A very good service was provided with great attention to detail. Overall very happy with the work done and would definitely use again."
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated. We look forward to being of service to you again. Kindest regards, John"
"John Jensa is a trustworthy builder. He was reliable, easy to deal with, and did a quality job at a reasonable price. I will definitely use him again."
"Priscilla, Thank you kind and positive feedback. We look forward to being of continued service to you."